Best Muscle Recovery Resources
Takeaways from the blog:
- Pulsing a targeted muscle may work better than foam rolling. They made an app to show you the exact pulsing path.
- You should perform muscle recovery techniques slowly.
- Muscle rolling doesn’t need to be painful to work.
- Target muscle groups can be addressed from multiple angles for full recovery.
- Allow tissue to adapt to pressure over time (trigger point therapy) for best results.
- Targeting deep tissue from various attack angles can lead to more muscle hydration and relief.