Stemgevity Bulk Order - Stem Cell Circulation Supplement
Stemgevity™, the Stem Cell Mobilizing Formula, is the result of years of research spearheaded by physician and stem cell expert Dr. David Steenblock. He is a practicing physician as well as the head of the nonprofit Steenblock Research Institute in San Clemente, California. Dr. Steenblock has been researching stem cells for a number of years and during the course of his work has discovered that many herbs and herbal and plant-derived compounds as well as minerals and other natural substances can stimulate the body to increase the number, activity and release of stem cells into the bloodstream. This is a natural process that, according to scientific theory, becomes less responsive as a person ages. Stemgevity™ supports the body’s own quick, natural release of stem cells.
Stemgevity™ is unique in that it not only helps release bone marrow stem cells (and according to our research does that far better than anything else on the market), but also may have the effect of boosting the proliferation of stem cells as well (proliferation means “to increase in number”.) In other words, Stemgevity™ may assist your bone marrow in creating and releasing increased numbers of stem cells. Additionally Stemgevity™ appears to “feed” the stem cells once they’re in the blood. This combination of properties makes Stemgevity™ unique.
Who should take Stemgevity?
Because Stemgevity™ facilitates the release of bone marrow stem cells into the bloodstream, it follows that people with circulation problems or concerns such as those that follow below should have a keen interest in taking it.
- People with poor circulation or blood vessel damage, including varicose veins and stroke, even atherosclerosis (arterial blockage).
- People with a history of heart and circulatory problems.
- Of course, people with a history of heart trouble in their family might want to regularly use Stemgevity™ to help keep their heart and circulatory systems well supported and thus functioning optimally.
- There are potential benefits to areas of the body where cells divide rapidly or more readily sustain damage such as:
- Photodamaged and aged skin
- Bodily areas that have been recently injured, such as sprains, bruising, bone fractures, or following surgery.
- The immune system.
- Muscles especially in those such as athletes both young and old. Stemgevity™ supports muscle growth, fat-burning, and recovery afte intense exercise or injury.
- Joints especially problem areas such as knees, hips, and spine.
- Liver and pancreas, which can sustain damage in people who drink alcoholic beverages.
And…there is evidence the ingredients in Stemgevity™ can be of benefit to the Central Nervous System including brain in ways nothing else can. This is good news in light of the fact that neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s are rising at an incredible rate. It’s possible that increasing the numbers of circulating bone marrow stem cells (such as by taking Stemgevity™) may be of benefit in preventing some of these diseases from occurring or slow their progression once they do arise; the research is ongoing in this regard.
As always, Stemgevity™ is not intended to treat any disease and the FDA has not evaluated nor endorsed the statements made here or anywhere in our literature or website. Stemgevity’s™ ingredients support the body’s own stem cell production and release system and by doing so may increase the number of circulating stem cells in the bloodstream. We use examples of health conditions known to benefit from increased stem cells and are not making any claims. A person may or may not benefit by taking Stemgevity™.
Doctor formulated, proprietary blend of ingredients include: Atlantic Kelp, Irish Moss, Cinnamon Bark, Goji Berry Extract, Acai Berry Extract, Noni Fruit Powder, Chlorella, Licorice Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginger Root, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Nettle Root Extract, Green Tea Extract.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules.
Dosage is 1-12 capsules per day.
Recommended 3 capsules before bed.
For the latest in Stem Cell Research and News, check out Stem Benefits: https://www.stembenefits.com/